[Cialug] thinnet cable

timwilson011 at mchsi.com timwilson011 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 12 10:48:07 CDT 2005

Good old 10Base2.  Yup, I have some myself if anyone needs any, and I still have
cards, tees, and terminators (enough for a 3 computer network).  It made for a
good cheap first home network.  It used RG58* cable, which is different than
video cable of RG59 or RG6.  And of course, don't forget thicknet (not sure what
RG that was).

--
Tim W.