[Cialug] Free Suse Linux from Novell?

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Jul 8 15:20:14 CDT 2005

I didn't actually receive this myself but it was forwarded to me:

Dear Linux Professional,

Novell Customer Communities is pleased to offer the latest edition of its
Novell Technical Resource Kit free of charge to qualified IT professionals.

With its release of SUSE LINUX Professional 9.3 and Open Enterprise Server
(OES), Novell continues to demonstrate its commitment to the Linux platform.
Here is your opportunity to experience for yourself what the press and
analysts are so taken with. This kit contains over 7 GB of licensed and
evaluation software. It also contains many other tools and resources that
will help you to evaluate and become familiar with the latest technologies
from Novell. See for yourself how Novell can help take your systems to the
next level of efficiency and security.

Highlights from this Kit include:

-ISO images for Live SUSE(tm) LINUX Professional 9.3

-VMWare HOT Lab for Novell Open Enterprise Server

-VMWare HOT Lab for Novell Identity Manger on Novell Open Enterprise Server.

To order your FREE Kit http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php

Act now as supplies are limited.

Sincerely,

Novell Customer Communities