[Cialug]mozilla bookmarks

timwilson011 at mchsi.com timwilson011 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 7 17:10:54 CDT 2005

I just tried it on v1.7.7 (on WinXP at work), and it worked fine.  Saved it as
bookmarks.html for me.  Of course, it's the same as the bookmarks.html stored in
the directory containing my profile.  Seems like export is kinda worthless since
you can just copy the file from your profile directory.

--
Tim W.