[Cialug] RE: UBUNTU

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:11:51 +0000

It won't be completely headless, maybe missing an ear and a couple of teeth, but
that's all. ;-)

I use it for other stuff too (ssh, web, mail, etc).  I know, I'm breaking a
cardinal rule, but I could barely justify to my wife having this computer on
24/7.  I don't think she'd go for another computer filling MidAmerican's
pockets. ;-)

--
Tim W.