[Cialug] VoIP

Neal Daringer cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:08:30 -0600

astrix and these other encoding things don't get rid of my qwest line
though or
lower my bill(the biggest thing i'm going for). i hate paying for service i
hardly use. i would get the prepay plans but i still need the incoming calls.

those that have or had vonage what taxes do you pay (not how much just which
taxes)? if any.