[Cialug] Adhesive

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:24:40 -0600

--=_alternative 005FA49786256F90_=

I use ammonia.  More concentrated than Windex.  Put some on and let it
soak for a couple of minutes.

With all of the suggestions, I am kind of curious now to know what will
work.

johnl
--=_alternative 005FA49786256F90_=

than Windex. &nbsp;Put some on and let it soak for a couple of minutes.</font>
of curious now to know what will work.</font>
--=_alternative 005FA49786256F90_=--