[Cialug] chat/irc/im client

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:57:53 -0600

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 08:44:32AM -0600, Nathan C. Smith wrote:

> Ken,
>
> What was the name of the client you mentioned last night?  center xxx?  was
> it text-based?
>
> -Nate
>
> Nathan Smith  McKee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C.  515.288.3667

The project home page is: http://freshmeat.net/projects/centericq/

It is striving to be a sort of console-based Trillian-like client.  Currently it supports ICQ, Yahoo, AIM, IRC, MSN, Gadu-Gadu and Jabber.  I've only tested ICQ, AIM, MSN and Jabber.  All work well, but MSN chat is a little quirky.  Usable, but quirky.

--
"It is far easier to feign ignorance than it is to feign knowledge."