[Cialug] COMPUTER RESCUE: Digital AlphaServer 2100

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:09:06 -0600

--=_alternative 006EB29486256F8E_=

I have a Digital AlphaServer 2100.  I don't have to exact specs yet other
than it is a dual proc machine with a load of raided hard drives.  It is
running DEC's OSF/1 OS.   You would have to see if Linux or one of the
*BSDs would run on it.  It is fully operational and I have some spare
parts like drives and power supplies.

You just have to pick it up by Friday 5:00PM or it hits the dumpster.

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/archive/2100/

John Lengeling
RadiSys Corporation
1500 NW 118th Street
john.lengeling@radisys.com
--=_alternative 006EB29486256F8E_=

don't have to exact specs yet other than it is a dual proc machine with
a load of raided hard drives. &nbsp;It is running DEC's OSF/1 OS. &nbsp;
You would have to see if Linux or one of the *BSDs would run on it. &nbsp;It
is fully operational and I have some spare parts like drives and power
supplies.</font>
5:00PM or it hits the dumpster.</font>
--=_alternative 006EB29486256F8E_=--