[Cialug] Linux Equivalent

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:17:59 -0600

Well Nvu on RHEL WS turned out to be a no-go.  Compiling it generated a
ton of errors, and installing the fedora rpm left me in rpm dependancy
hell. (So much for the comment I made last week about having yet to find
myself in that situation)

I think I might be able to make it work, but its going to a take a
couple days, so that issue in its self takes it out of the running.

Looks like its time to do a bit more exploration for whats available on
windows. Bummer..