[Cialug] Slightly OT: MythTV motherboard question

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:18:05 -0600

That's a nifty little box. Could be a big seller for Apple. Wouldn't it
be fun to have one of those hooked up to the 30" cinema display?

But for a media center :

- no tv-out (unless your TV has DVI or VGA input)
- only one 1/8" headphone / speaker output
- no spdif
- no surround sound
- no audio input
- no tv tuner expansion (unless it's external USB or FireWire)

Anyway, for Jon, did you see this /. story about Linux PVR's?

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/01/12/027210&tid=129&tid=137&tid=106

-dc