[Cialug] OT, big time. If you named your child NUL

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:37:19 -0600

Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> If you had a child, (an maybe you were missing a few marbles) and you named
> your child Nul.  Would you mess up databases like the IRS DMV or . ..?
> would you have to name them nul or null to cause the most problems?
>
> Is it worse than a boy named Sue?
>
> Thanks for playing.
>
> -Nate

I'm still sticking to my plan to name my first born "Poindexter". I
decided that when I was very young, from watching "Felix the Cat". Yes,
we had television back then. I wanted to name my little sister that, but
my parents decided that Ann was a better name.

In other news... still single. Looking for someone who will let me name
a kid "Poindexter". Not an easy task.

-dc