[Cialug] [NEWS] War driving reveals vulnerable wireless networks

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:08:12 -0600

The only problem with that is that you would have to access multiple
networks from a single location. they'd all have to be on the same
channel, and would you eventually run into some throughput limitations
of the 802.11x protocal...

Interesting thought, but my guess is that it would be too complex to
actually make it work in the real world.