[Cialug] Poor man's hot-swappable hard drive

Claus cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:43:46 -0600

Thanks for setting me straight.  I knew about the USB/Firewire options
but was wondering if just plugging it in and out of the IDE cable would
have been acceptable.  I'll try to stay away from doing that.

Thanks,
   Claus