[Cialug] Annoying time problems on Gentoo/Windows dual boot

Tony Bibbs cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:16:42 -0600

Yeah, it was set to UTC.  Switched it to local.  I'll reboot in a second
and see how things work under winders.  You can assume that fixed it
unless you hear from me again.

--Tony