[Cialug] Alternative for Microsoft products?

D. Joe Anderson cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:04:33 -0600

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:52:31AM -0600, Korver, Aaron wrote:
> And when I'm on the road with no internet????  That is my main use for
> Streets and Trips.  Off line portable maps.  I guess I could just use paper
> ones.

You might find something useful by digging around some of the
links or googling some of the terms mentioned in this thread:

http://lists.amesfug.org/pipermail/amesfug/2003-December/015111.html