[Cialug] Cluster

Paul Gray cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:23:39 -0600

--FeAIMMcddNRN4P4/

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 01:04:24PM -0600, John.Lengeling@radisys.com wrote:
> cialug-admin@cialug.org wrote on 02/28/2005 12:46:26 PM:
>=20
> I would be interested in this too.  I am looking for some solution to=20
> support distributed software compiles and distributed nightly testing (we=
=20
> already have the frame work for the nightly testing, just interested in=
=20
> distributing it across multiple machines since the tests take 8+ hours to=
=20
> run right now on two machines right now)
>=20

You wouldn't need clusters for distributed compilations.  Look at distcc.

--=20
Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\
University of Northern Iowa                      _\_V
Message void if penguin violated ...  Don't mess with the penguin

--FeAIMMcddNRN4P4/

--FeAIMMcddNRN4P4/--