[Cialug] Cluster

Paul Gray cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:44:23 -0600

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:39:08PM -0600, Lee wrote:
> I apologize if so, but may have asked this question before. Has anyone on
> the list setup a Linux based cluster? If so I'm just curious what (hardwa=
re
> / software) you found to work best.
>=20

http://aodh.cs.uni.edu/ganglia
Pure 64-bit dual opterons. =20

http://bccd.cs.uni.edu
Any lab of networked workstations.

What are you planning on doing with your cluster?=20

--=20
Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\
University of Northern Iowa                      _\_V
Message void if penguin violated ...  Don't mess with the penguin

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S--