[Cialug] Baby Google

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:21:45 +0000

If you had a known list of companies, you could probably use Google's API and
just search the sites.  For example, if foobar.ru sells left handed widgets, you
could do a Google search like: "site:foobar.ru widgets".  Run this for every
site, and there should be a way to get this into a nice list.  This of course is
all a guess, as I have not done any of this myself.  But, here's a link to their
API: http://www.google.com/apis/

--
Tim W.