[Cialug] Iowa Municipal Telecom Legisation

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:25:47 -0600

Ok, all good points. I won't argue them.

I just got millions from Venture capitalists. Now I'm going to lobby in
the Senate so that Non-profits that receive federal funding have to give
first choice to existing web applications that are already in use or go
through a lengthly feasibility study. Why should they reinvent the
wheel?

Maybe the Telco's should focus on telecommunications law reform rather
than trying to change the laws to stifle competition. Which I believe
was my original point.