[Cialug] Help configuring Qmail with checkpassword for SMTP auth

Josh More cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:18:27 -0600

Having run qmail for years, I strongly recommend using
http://www.qmailtoaster.com/ for installation and management.
Most of the issues like you mention just go away.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP
 morej@alliancetechnologies.net