[Cialug] pocketpc's

Dan Sloan cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:45:47 -0600

I'm not aware of any Palm currently sold that has a CF slot.  Most are using
the SD(Secure Digital) technology.

The Tungsten C has 802.11b, but not bluetooth
The Tungsten T3,T5 and Zire 72 have Bluetooth but not WiFi
They all have headphone jacks and can play MP3's through RealPlayer (though
the T-C is in mono)
The Zire72, T3 and TC have a built in mic and can record voice memos

There is a SD WiFi card that can be added to the T3 and T5 but NOT the
Tungsten E

And if you really need CF adaptability...for instance you have a camera
using CF... There is a SD to CF adapter that will fit most cameras (drop
your SD card into the adapter) Cost is around $30

-- Dan Sloan