[Cialug] February Meeting

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:09:36 -0600

Yes, that was brought up too. Nobody has replied offering to talk about
Subversion yet.

In the mean time, check out this book review on /.

http://books.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/10/219234&tid=156&tid=185&tid=6

...and here's the PUG list info page (w/ link to the archives) so you
can peruse what we've been talking about there. But if you're a PHP
developer, please join the list!

The potential CVS (and SVN) presentation is really a crossover thing
that I think both groups might be interested in. If we can get a big
enough meeting location, I would love to see both groups involved.

-dc