[Cialug] February Meeting

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:56:36 -0600

No there is not a planned CVS presentation for the LUG, and yes you are
confused. :p

I would like to see one. We were talking about a potential CVS
presentation on the PUG list.

I'd encourage some of the PUG people who don't normally attend LUG
meetings to come tommorrow and chat about the PUG. Sounds like it's on
the virge of really picking up again, and working on having regular
meetings and such. For more info see http://www.ciapug.org.

-dc