[Cialug] CIACUG Cleanup - February 12

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:41:11 -0600

Some day, I'd like to get my "computer museum" going. I have:

Vic 20 (not working)
C=64 (2 or 3) possibly working
C=128D (working)
Amiga 3000 (not working)
Sun IPX (somewhat working)
Lear/Sigler ADM5 terminal (working)

There are a few things I'd like to have - maybe an old Mac (had an SE30
I gave away...) some Apple II stuff, Timex/Sinclair, Atari's, more
Amiga(!), and other Sun, SGI...

Mostly I want stuff that I've had or worked on or played with in the
past. No colecovision / coleco adam systems. :p

-dc