[Cialug] I've got the MAC bug...

Barry Von Ahsen cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:53:41 -0600

Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> Anyone runnning php-4.3.x and apache 2.0.46.x on a Mac with OSX or on a
> mac mini?  If you're using a mac what editor are you using for editing
> php code? Is there a nice GPL editor/text editor available?

no better editor than Linux, though whatever you're using there is
probably available or easily ported.

of course, some would argue for some nice (though non-free) solutions
(GoLive, Dreamweaver, BBEdit, etc), but that would probably be better
suited for another list (lest flamage ensue)

my powerbook and I split time between Terminal.app+vi and Dreamweaver

-barry