[Cialug] I've got the MAC bug...

Chris Van Cleve cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:27:47 -0600

--Apple-Mail-1-320648559

I was until about 2:30 pm this afternoon when I upgraded our XServe to
php5 :D

As for GPL.. you could try TextForge, but I doubt you'll like it. There
also the TextWrangler from the same people that brought us BBEdit. I
personally am preferring skEdit for my PHP coding right now. Not free,
but damned nice. Textmate is also nice, and not free. I use CSSEdit for
my StyleSheet work, also not free.

I have upgraded all of my macs, including the two I have here at home
to php5. I need the better XML stuff it offers for some projects I'm
working on.

Chris VC