gui configuration of firewalls, was: Re: [Cialug] ATA IDE Card

Richard Harms cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:23:20 -0600

I've been a user of SmoothWall, both the Corporate and Express version,
for quite some time now. They do not have any bandwidth control in the
Express version, but they do have it as an add on module for the
Corporate version ("SmoothTraffic - SmoothTraffic adds network traffic
management to your SmoothWall Corporate Server. The administrator can
choose the priorities and bandwidths to give to different sorts of
traffic to make the best use of your internet connection.").

If you have any questions on SmoothWall, you're welcome to contact me -
I've been a mostly happy user of it.

-rh