[Cialug] Python List

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Wed Dec 28 21:50:20 CST 2005

I plan on setting up a Python users list soon. But first, I wanted to
come up with a good name. Some may be a little controversial, which of
course I like. What do ya all think? Vote away....

CIAPIG - Central Iowa Python Interest Group <--- wink, wink: think cool
logo of a Pig with CIA sun glasses with a python tatoo on his arm.
But does seem a little offensive I guess. Discuss.

CIAPY - Central Iowa Python Users Group
IAPY - Iowa Python Users Group
IAPIG - Iowa Python Interest Group

Anyway anyone interested in such a list? I've recently started teaching
myself python as a first language and looked for a local list/club;
there is none. So, I figure I'll start one and hope someone that knows
something will join.

--
Kevin C. Smith

When an objection cannot be made formidable, there is some policy in
trying to make it frightful; and to substitute the yell and the
war-whoop, in the place of reason, argument, and good order.
                                                     -- Thomas Paine