[Cialug] stuff I am bringing to the meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Dec 20 13:52:39 CST 2005

Thanks Dave.  I have intended to get to the store every day for the last
week, but time utilization has been killing me.

I am also bringing toys to give away:

1) An HP Journada 540

   * Cannot run Linux or NetBSD
   * Has almost no battery life
   * Potential uses:
      * Use to demo the generally poor quality of Windows CE
      * Keep loose papers in one place despite small wind
      * Chuck at barking dogs in the middle of the night

2) A Nec MobileMate

   * Can take NetBSD
   * Does not have a functional screen (likely a short in a cable)
   * Has no battery life at all
   * Functions OK otherwise (you can tell because it clicks when it's on

   * Potential uses:
      * Replace battery and display cable, install NetBSD, gloat
      * Keep lose papers in one place despite large wind
      * Open lid while saying butter to annoy your friends with lame pop
culture references

Claim them if you want them.  I sure don't.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>djweis at sjdjweis.com 12/20/05 1:37 pm >>>

Magazines for Josh
Wireless for Tim
Router for Dave C

Zip drive for anyone?

--
Dave Weis             I believe there are more instances of the
abridgment