[Cialug] OT: Cat5

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Dec 20 08:52:22 CST 2005

I seem to recall that Home Depot sometimes stocks bulk Cat5 - check the
bottom shelf under the rest of their telephone/data section.  They have
a decent selection of jacks and plugs too.  If you can't find anything
there I can probably help you get some through Graybar.  Even though it
costs more, I'd recommend getting plenum rated cable for the fire
safety.