[Cialug] dialup?

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Mon Dec 19 19:11:19 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 13:10 -0600, Dave Weis wrote:
> Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> > Looking for ideas here.
> >
> > I want five dialup accounts, cheap ($5-10 per month). No email needed
> > or wanted, just a connection. I don't want to have to install that junk
> > that comes with peoplePC and the like. Any thoughts on a provider
> > willing to do this.
>
> We can set you up with that also. Are local Des Moines numbers okay?

Yes, that should be. I don't think we have any users using dialup in
our Ames locations anymore. We will have a user in each of these
locations: Perry, Ankeny, and Indianola. I don't believe Ankeny or
Indianola are long distance? I have no idea about Perry.

Anyway, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

--
Kevin C. Smith

"In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made
Members of Congress." -- Mark Twain