[Cialug] Looking for CMS Suggestions

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Dec 15 00:04:14 CST 2005

joomla

-----Original Message-----
From: John.Lengeling at radisys.com [mailto:John.Lengeling at radisys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:35 PM
To: Central Iowa Linux Users Group
Subject: [Cialug] Looking for CMS Suggestions

I have been a long time PostNuke user (5+ years) and I guess I am getting
tired of all of the bugs and slow progress in development...

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a CMS system for a
non-profit organization which mainly needs a good news article, calendar of
events and forum website?
I am looking for something where the administration control panel is geared
towards a non-technical person.  Of course I would be looking for something
PHP/MySQL based.

I would also like one with a rich set of modules.

johnl