[Cialug] Looking for CMS Suggestions

John.Lengeling at radisys.com John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Wed Dec 14 22:34:52 CST 2005

I have been a long time PostNuke user (5+ years) and I guess I am getting
tired of all of the bugs and slow progress in development...

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a CMS system for a
non-profit organization which mainly needs a good news article, calendar
of events and forum website?
I am looking for something where the administration control panel is
geared towards a non-technical person.  Of course I would be looking for
something PHP/MySQL based.

I would also like one with a rich set of modules.

johnl