[Cialug] F'n Opt-in Spammers

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Dec 9 15:53:05 CST 2005

Its too much friggin' work to fool around with spam filters, TMDA etc
and so on.  I've got actaul work to do, I don't make any money when I'm
combating spam. I just pay Marshallnet a couple of bucks a month to
virus scan and spam filter my email and then I can focus on things that
generate revenue...

The spam filtering and scanning works great and I just don't have to
worry about it...

:) Dave

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 14:12, Jon Clemons wrote:
> Odd what spam filtering program are you using?

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606