[Cialug] JAVA version woes.

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Wed Dec 7 08:51:30 CST 2005

It's a way to be able to have multiple versions of java installed and
choose which is called from the default path when one types java :)

Here are instructions similar to the ones I followed when I went
through your hell :)  The only difference is I downloaded the tar
file from Sun and used a spec file to build the java rpms.
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-27965.html

-Tom