[Cialug] #2 signed e-mails in 'that' client (was "This Seems odd")

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Dec 5 14:46:59 CST 2005

Morris Dovey wrote:
> David Champion wrote:
>
> | I can read those emails just fine on a Windows PC, running
> | Thunderbird.
> |
> | http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/releases/1.5.html#download
>
> Sounds like a "neener" to me. I downloaded TB some time ago but Windows
> won't let me run it. I'll try again but an not overly optimistic.
>
> I'm blaming it on Windows because I got the same result with Netscape
> 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2  :-(
>
> Morris Dovey

Yes, it was a bit of a "neener".

Many of us have Windows systems, either by choice or because we have to
for work. But fortunately that doesn't always mean we have to use MS
software for everything... there's Firebird, Thunderbird, GIMP,
OpenOffice, WinSCP... and all kinds of other F/OSS that runs on Windows.

-dc