[Cialug] SCSI Cable inside the box

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Wed Aug 31 11:41:41 CDT 2005

If you can give an exact description some of us may have spares they'd
part with.

For instance, does the connector have square corners, 2 rows of 25 pins
(total of 50)? Or does it have angled corners and 68 pins? Is the cable
a flat grey ribbon cable just like an IDE cable, or does it have colored
  wires that are kind of braided?

Hint - instead of counting the pins, look on the connector for the
drive, it should be labelled.

Also... do you know about scsi ID#'s and termination? You'll have to
make sure you're doing that right. If not, google for it... :)

-dc