[Cialug] SCSI Cable inside the box

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Wed Aug 31 11:32:27 CDT 2005

I am working on my server. It has SCSI drives and I am wondering if any
of you know of a place locally that carries the internal cables? I
found another SCSI drive I wanted to hook up in there but I need
another SCSI cable. Forgive my lack of precise terminology, but it
looks like the IDE cables inside the server, but it is for SCSI. Do you
know where I can find it?

I called CompUSA, DIT, Office Depot, but none of them carry it.  If no
local sources, I will order online. But I was hoping there would be a
place locally where I can find that cable.

Thanks,

Stuart