[Cialug] OT: Name Servers

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Tue Aug 30 14:41:43 CDT 2005

they might mean that he can point the domain name to different
nameservers or he can point the domain name on the nameserver to a
different ip. most likely its all controled from within some kind of web
interface. i'd say search the webhosting companies help pages to find
out more.

Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>