[Cialug] Anyone speak Italian? was SFD Update

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at raccoon.com
Tue Aug 30 03:52:04 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 11:44:25PM -0500, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 23:14 -0500, Kenneth Ristau wrote:
> > Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> > > SNIP <
> > >
> > > Remember to get our posters out. Things are in place we just need
> > > people to show now.

Maybe I missed mention of it on the list, but Steve
"whatsisname" Simpson with the Register mentioned your Software
Freedom Day efforts in the Sunday Business/Tech section, but got
the URL wrong, leaving out the "a".

Does anyone speak Italian?  Because if someone could get the
folks at http://www.cilug.org to put a point to
http://www.cialug.org that might help salvage it somewhat.

--
D. Joe Anderson          http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
". . . we could end up with a situation where it's legal to own