[Cialug] PHP, MySQL, and XML skills

Brian Donaghy brian.donaghy at computility.com
Fri Aug 26 08:47:17 CDT 2005

I have several projects and a couple full time positions open a people
with PHP, MySQL, and/or XML skills. I have been having problems finding
local Des Moinesians with a couple years experience writing web apps in
these languages. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Check out the stuff we do at www.computility.com

--
Thanks -
Brian

Brian Patrick Donaghy
Chief Technology Officer
Computility, Inc.
10641 Justin Drive
Des Moines, Iowa 50322-3715
telephone: (515) 331-3003 ext. 204
e-mail: brian.donaghy at computility.com

This e-mail (and any attachments), contains CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, forward, copy, disclose, distribute, or use this communication in any manner.  Instead, please reply to this e-mail to indicate your receipt and then DELETE the e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.  This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.