[Cialug] Annual dues

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Thu Aug 25 11:44:33 CDT 2005

Chris Lanpher wrote:
> I have been lurking this list for over a year and after some browsing
> Cialug site realized that maybe I should actually become a member. I
> searched the site all over, but could not find anywhere how much annual
> dues were. Could someone help me out?
>
> Chris

The dues are $10 / year to be a full member, which allows you to vote.

Funds are used for things like printing costs for the upcoming "Software
Freedom Day / Installfest" event, and covering any cialug.org server
costs when those come up.

Anyone is welcome to participate in the meetings and this mailing list,
regardless of their membership status.

-dc