[Cialug] DNS Issues

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Tue Aug 23 16:42:20 CDT 2005

have you tried to manually use different dns servers in nslookup???

nslookup google.com <other.dns.server>

??

i don't know if this would help any, but it might tell you if your
resolv.conf is being read or not.

and maybe try traceroute <some.ip.on.the.internet> from it too

just to show packets can get to the internet, if not then you can tell
whether or not its even able to reach the internet.

just a thought.