[Cialug] Dice - surplus hardware

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Aug 23 14:54:43 CDT 2005

The surplus hardware I mentioned last week will be available for pickup
this Thursday, 6:00pm, at Dice. See the list archives if you need
descriptions and a link to the pictures... but it's a variety of old x86
PC's and servers, and some DEC AlphaServers, along with some old
networking hardware and stuff.

The address is:

4101 NW Urbandale Dr, Urbandale IA.

That's about 1/2 mile North of the intersection of 100th & Douglas. At
the Casey's stoplight, if you go straight(ish) the road turns into
Urbandale Drive. Dice is the big white building on your right.

This will be a first-come first-served thing. We'll try to keep things
equitable.

Someone mentioned wanting to have items shipped to them... I'm not
really interested in doing this myself, but you can certainly see if you
can recruit someone to do this for you.

-dc