[Cialug] Quick scripting

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Aug 22 13:10:38 CDT 2005

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I'd done a little PHP shell
scripting, but not much.

Ideally it would be nice to make use of common PHP libraries between web
  & cmd line scripts. I usually get lazy and create PHP web pages that I
then call with a wget or something. Then I don't have to worry about
having the php cmdline version available...

-dc