[Cialug] Quick scripting

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Aug 22 12:51:13 CDT 2005

Am I the only one scripting with PHP?  Most on this list probably know
you can do it but I seldom see many PHP shell scripts.  I know one of
the issues is that Perl is generally included with most flavors of *nix
but anymore the same seems to be the same with PHP.

I'm not meaning to start a flame war  on PHP vs Perl, just curious if
others do it.

--Tony