[Cialug] meeting notes

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 19 20:03:34 CDT 2005

dave at visionary.com wrote:

>On Thu, Aug 18, 2005, Dan Hockey <icepuck2k at mchsi.com> said:
>

>>dave, where do I send it to? send it in the email or as an attached file.
>>-dh
>>

>Please send as plain text in the body of your email. As you may have seen
>from the previous message from n.d. - mailman doesn't like attachments.
>
>-dc

            CIALUG Meeting notes for 8-17-2005

    misc chatter before the meeting, thus I was volunteered to take notes...

wiki
    talked about updates to wiki and ways to stop pr0n spam

installfest
    contacts at dmregister and kcci for installfest promo
    installfest poster and distribution of posters
    distribution of responsibilities
    don was volunteered(as he walked in late) for possible state fair
coverage
    barry's local debian mirror for the instalfest

misc stuff
    dice surplus hardware
    alpha linux
    linux bumper stickers/window stickers
    running windows virus' in wine on linux

podcaching
    ipodder.org
    podcastalley.com
    mp3s via an rss feed
    various ways to mod an ipod

next months meeting
    different ways to trash your computer...... ;)
    I'll bring the chop saw....