[Cialug] Nmi_watchdog

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri Aug 19 16:26:41 CDT 2005

I'd guess NMI in this context is "non-maskable interrupt"

http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/n/nmi.htm
"Short for NonMaskable Interrupt, NMI is the highest-priority interrupt
capable of interrupting all software and non-vital hardware devices. The
NMI is not commonly used and usually only used to verify if a serious
error has occurred or stop an all operations because of a failure."

-barry