[Cialug] Re: apache config problems

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Thu Aug 18 19:24:52 CDT 2005

ok more details. apparently this only affects index files. if i directly
call a file either php or html, it loads appropriately.

the DirectoryIndex line in my httpd.conf reads:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.shtml index.cgi
index.phtml index.php index.php3 index.htm home.html welcome.html

this should be okay right?

the AddType lines read:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-html .html .htm

this is annoying as heck. so anyone please.

--
Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>