[Cialug] More free hardware: Compaq 3310 KVM

Kenneth Ristau kristau at kristau.net
Mon Aug 15 19:38:23 CDT 2005

Compaq series 3310 8-port KVM switch.  VGA and PS/2 ports.  No cables,
no manuals, just the switch.

I was unable to find much data on this switch on google.  It appears to
be an OEM from Apex/Avocent.  It is fairly large, about 17" wide by 11"
deep and 3 1/2" tall.

I'm peddling this to the CIALUG list for a co-worker.  He said it was in
good working order the last time he used it.  He also mentioned that it
was "low resolution" but couldn't remember what resolutions.  Given its
age and going price on ebay ($10), it may only go to 800x600 or even
640x480.  I don't have any cables to hook it up and verify this, or I would.

I can arrange to bring it to the next CIALUG meeting (this Wednesday).
If you want it sooner, email me directly.

later,
kristau
--
Tired programmer